[OpenStack-docs] How to alienate contributors and tick off people

sean roberts seanroberts66 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 02:56:06 UTC 2015

I like the idea in general. It's could help with individual momentum for
new contributors. The idea to me says, we create a sense of belonging and a
path to learning more step by step.

If we committed to pushing patches faster, and then created more bugs, then
I would say that each bug creating patch would need to be owned by the
patch approver and the patch contributor. The patch approver in the role of
a mentor.

This scales and lines up new people with experienced ones. Ideas on how it
could be automated?

~sean