[OpenStack-docs] Results from installation of OpenStack on Debian

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 00:15:04 UTC 2015

Hi everybody,

while I mean to look at the Debian documentation bugs (I believe I have
confirmed one or two by now), I am busy this week with other activities.
Should there be no progress otherwise, I would be very happy to concentrate
on them again next week - confirming, perhaps also fixing them, once I
understand how to do that.

Since you have never heard of me, a short self-introduction: As an
independent IT instructor, I have been teaching three-days courses named
"Openstack Fundamentals" for about half a year now (this week again). When I
started learning about Openstack, I was overwhelmed first but thanks to the
installation guides finally managed to navigate through this fascinating
technology. It would be great if I could contribute a little to improving
them and other guides to newcomers.
I am located in Tokyo and look forward to meeting some of you at the summit
in November.

Bernd

Bernd Bausch
berndbausch at gmail.com