[OpenStack-docs] Superuser graphics on d.o.o

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Wed Feb 18 03:19:55 UTC 2015

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 8:12 PM, Sriram Subramanian <sriram at sriramhere.com>
wrote:

> Who chooses the persons to be represented?
> On 17 Feb, 2015 5:34 pm, "Lana Brindley" <openstack at lanabrindley.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I agree!

>> On 17/02/15 20:22, Christian Berendt wrote:
>>
>>> We display several superuser graphics on d.o.o. showing OpenStack
>>> Operators.
>>>
>>> I think we should add several well known OpenStack Developers and
>>> OpenStack Consumers, we do not only focus on operations.

Sure, I've gotten this input from other places. Also there's quite a demand
for people who want to be one of those avatars.

There's a limit to the ones that have been created for that particular
design -- in Portland they were community members (Thierry and I for
example) and in Atlanta they were operators. I don't know of others but we
can ask the Foundation.

As to "who chooses" it really was the Foundation who had needs for Summit
thematic banners and so they commissioned their designers. We can ask for
more representation but honestly I'm not sure of the criteria we'd use for
"who" other than "more than operators." So if people like Thierry and I are
okay then we can use those when we get copies from the Foundation.

Anne

>>> Christian.

>> --
>> Lana Brindley