[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] use debug=True

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Feb 17 03:44:32 UTC 2015

This is a very good question!

Is it worth having as a start a note somewhere that says "if something
goes wrong during this install, turn on debug logging" ?

I've seen a bunch of work being done to improve logging levels recently
- does anyone know if it's had an impact to the extent that verbose is a
bit more verbose than it has been up until now?

Regards,

Tom