[OpenStack-docs] [ha-guide] Meeting minutes 2/15/15

Nick Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Fri Feb 6 05:50:39 UTC 2015

*

HA Guide meeting minutes 2/15/15

Present:  mattgriffin, nickchase, megm, shamail, vmorris

We decided to handle integration with the Install Guide as follows:
  We'll include a brief overview of the steps involved in installing
OpenStack, with links to the relevant portions of the Install Guide and
notes on which steps require special attention for HA.  In the Install
Guide, we'll note any steps that require special attention for HA with a
link back to the relevant portion of the HA Guide.  Mattgriffin will be
going through the install guide and defining the basic steps.

We also decided that there needs to be content on recovery in an HA
environment, but we are undecided on whether it goes in the HA guide or
the Operations Guide.  Shamail took the action item to see what's
already in the Ops guide.

The overall structure still needs to be settled, but we are going to
leave this for after the install outline so we can coordinate.

You can find the minutes here:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ha_guide/2015/ha_guide.2015-02-05-21.06.txt

And the logs here:

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ha_guide/2015/ha_guide.2015-02-05-21.06.log.html

Next meeting Thursday February 11, 2015 at 21:00 UTC.  Details:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings#HA_Guide_Update_Meeting

*