[OpenStack-docs] APAC Docs meeting - Change time?

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Wed Feb 4 04:44:05 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

We're working to kick off the APAC docs meetings (1st and 3rd
Wednesdays) again for 2015, with the first meeting happening today,
somewhat belatedly:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/MeetingLogs#2015-02-04

It's becoming apparent that a lot of Australians are missing the meeting
(myself included) because it tends to clash  with lunchtime
appointments. I'd like to propose moving the meeting two hours earlier
to try and avoid this conflict.

Please reply onlist if you are intending to attend the APAC meetings
this year, with a response:

* agreeing with a two hour earlier meeting (at 0100 UTC)
* keeping it the same (0300 UTC)
* suggesting a different time

I'll wait until the end of the week, then take the most popular suggestion.

Thanks to those who attended today.

Lana

--
Lana Brindley