[OpenStack-docs] [networking] Meeting summary 1/16/15

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Feb 3 17:43:06 UTC 2015

On 2015-02-03 11:35:17 -0600 (-0600), Matt Kassawara wrote:
> I was planning to test the conferencing system with Nick today and
> realized it doesn't support video. Do you have any plans to enable
> video in the future?

Oh! Sorry, it's an audio conferencing solution. I didn't realize you
were attempting video teleconferencing/telepresence. We have
discussed the possibility of adding video conferencing solutions and
recent Asterisk versions do seem to have some features around
that[1], but we'd likely need to perform some more extensive testing
before making that or something like it available.

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Video+Telephony
--
Jeremy Stanley