[OpenStack-docs] What's Up Doc? Jan 30 2015

Tanja Roth taroth at suse.com
Tue Feb 3 10:11:01 UTC 2015

Hi Anne, hi all,

On 2015-01-30 17:02 Anne Gentle <annegentle at justwriteclick.com> wrote:
>We have a new Sphinx theme for docs.openstack.org, called
>openstackdocstheme. It should be available on pipy as soon as we can
>get it released. Once that's released I'll write instructions for how
>to apply it to migrated content. A huge thanks to Doug Hellman for
>getting it to releasable!
>
>We are working through migrations for the End User Guide and Admin User
>Guide, sign up for a section at
>https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/Migrate.

what's the timeline for this? By when would we need to submit RST
patches for the respective sections or chapters to
doc/playground-user-guide/source?

>While migrating a chapter, I found I wanted some guidelines for how to
>migrate, so I wrote some here:
>https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/Migrate#Migration_Conventions
>Feel free to disagree with my notes so far, but my main theme is
>"simplify."

Kind regards,

Tanja Roth, Documentation
SUSE Linux GmbH

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
Graham Norton HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)