[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide][manila] Manila install guide

Ben Swartzlander ben at swartzlander.org
Mon Dec 7 15:36:23 UTC 2015

Hello docs team, when we submitted the install guide for Manila [1] in
Liberty it was rejected because at the time only defcore projects were
covered by the guide. Has that policy changed yet? If not, I would like
to hear your recommendation for where the Manila install guide should
go. The foundation's project navigator [2] counts the lack of an install
guide as a mark against Manila.

I'm willing to resubmit the install guide content wherever it needs to
go. Personally I'd like it to be part of the regular install guide, but
if you have another idea please share it.

-Ben Swartzlander
Manila PTL

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/213756/
[2] http://www.openstack.org/software/releases/liberty/components/manila