[OpenStack-docs] Usage of custom RST directives

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Wed Dec 2 10:31:44 UTC 2015

Hello everybody.

While reviewing a review request for the new config-rst-guide I saw the
usage of the RST directive "remote-code-block". I never saw this
directive before and after searching for the definition I only found
https://github.com/openstack/openstack-manuals/blob/master/doc/config-ref-rst/source/ext/remote.py#L19.

At the moment I am not sure if I like it or not. But I think the usage
of custom RST directives should be discussed on the list and if we
decide to use custom RST directives they should be documented in the
contributor guide.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt