[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Today's meeting and future schedule

Karin Levenstein karin.levenstein at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Aug 11 13:45:48 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Two things:

1. The install guide team meeting schedule for the rest of August will be as follows:
     - 11 August: 23:00 UTC (6:00 PM US Central time)
     - 18 August: 13:00 UTC (8:00 AM US Central time)
     - 25 August: 23:00 UTC (6:00 PM US Central time)
If this works out, we'll continue with this alternating schedule going forward.

2. I hate to do this again, but I've had an unexpected conflict come up for tonight's meeting time. If someone in the US or APAC could run the meeting today, that would be great.

Meeting link:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/InstallGuide#Meeting_information

Agenda:
- Testing readiness