[OpenStack-docs] [Openstack-i18n] Status of the RST Documentation Toolchain

Olga Gusarenko ogusarenko at mirantis.com
Thu Apr 16 06:47:52 UTC 2015

Hi to all!

Thanks much, Ying Chun Guo, for the table. It will be very helpful not only
for the translators but also for the writers who migrate or create new
content.

As I worked on the migration of the user guides, I can probably add more
markups I used myself or run across while reviewing patches of other
contributors.

So, they are as follows:

1) :guilabel:`tab`    (for any labels such as tabs, buttons, etc.)
2) :menuselection:`Start > Programs`
3) :code:`code_samp`    (if some code is wrapped in text)
4) :doc:`doc_name`  (another kind of an external reference)
5) :option:`--option`  (could you please mention that it can be used only
if there "-" or "--" in it, otherwise an error occurs)
6) :term:`glossterm_name`  (I believe it already works, thanks to Andreas
efforts)
7) |  (a vertical bar: I am not sure about this, but this symbol usage
allows the creation of an additional blank line if needed)
8) :kbd:`Control-C Control-V`  for a sequence of keystrokes

If there are any that should not be used, please let us know. Thanks!

Best regards,
Olga