[Openstack-docs] new ha-guide is setup

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Mon Sep 22 16:50:01 UTC 2014

Thanks again for all this work!

The repo is at http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/ha-guide/

The core reviewer team for the HA guide consists of these four:
David Medberry
Emilien Macchi
Matt Griffin
Sriram Subramanian

The docs-core team is an included group so we also have +2 ability on the
repository also.

The Security team has a specific set of rules for their guide, where at
least two of the security team members must review a patch. Would you like
something similar for the HA Guide, or is two +2 votes sufficient to get
you all bootstrapped and get going?