[OpenStack-docs] Documentation Templates

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Tue Oct 21 18:33:13 UTC 2014

Curious, has anyone had any success with a Word template or something
similar that really works for them? Like highlighting text and applying a
style that formats it to be a tip, as code snippet, as  a warning/gotcha,
etc etc?

I'm trying to create documentation for users who are trying to deploy
Openstack and I'd like to re-use the format over and over again where the
content changes significantly but things like code, warning, Note,
Important sections are called out to appear differently than the rest of
the text...

*Adam Lawson*

AQORN, Inc.
427 North Tatnall Street