[OpenStack-docs] xinclude statements for the Networking Guide

Elke Vorheis elkev at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 17:21:40 UTC 2014

Hello Anne,

Thanks for the quick response. I agree with you that xinclude statements are probably the best way to approximate topic-based writing and provide one avenue to leverage the re-use of content/files. Therefore I will take your advice and plan to continue the restructuring of the Networking Guide based on the use of xinclude statements.

If you have any other sage advice, can you please share. I am new to OpenStack and would appreciate any helpful hints.

Thanks again, Elke

Elke Vorheis
(650) 291-1375 (cell)
elkev at yahoo.com (email)