[OpenStack-docs] Handling common sections

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Oct 15 13:01:11 UTC 2014

Hi Lucian,
We have a common directory in openstack-manuals/doc/common used for when
more than one "book" deliverable includes the file. For references within
the same book, which sounds like your case, you can create a common
directory within the config-reference directory.

To include the file, use xi:include syntax pointing to the correct
directory and file name.

<xi:include href="block-storage/section_volume-drivers.xml"/>

Hope this helps.

Anne