[OpenStack-docs] Review Identity Service diagram

darren chan dazzachan at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 14 05:26:38 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I've drafted a simplified Identity Service process flow diagram:
Bug #1362460 “There aint any arrow to show direction of message ...” : Bugs : openstack-manuals

Bug #1362460 “There aint any arrow to show direction of ...
In the diagram describing flows of messages between different entities involved in Keystone services, there is no directional information given to interpret the sen...
View on bugs.launchp... Preview by Yahoo

I'd appreciate any input and feedback so I can complete the diagram and upload it as a patch.

Thanks,

Regards,
Darren