[OpenStack-docs] EC2 API in Installation Guide?

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Oct 10 14:24:33 UTC 2014

I think that the dashboard download of the EC2 bundle would fail (the
download would work but the certs wouldn't be created, probably) and the
user wouldn't know why, unless openstack-nova-cert is installed. So while
the EC2 API is not a requirement, I wouldn't want to break the dashboard
experience. So I'd say add it to the list but also have a note that says
why it's there.

Anne