[Openstack-docs] Topics now available for openstack-docs

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Tue Oct 7 21:07:53 UTC 2014

With all the subteam work going on, I wanted to make it easier for those
teams to subscribe to topics on this mailing list. Here are the four I've
added so far. To use these topics, just include the topic in your subject
line (with or without square brackets) and then change your subscription to
the mailing list to match the topics you're interested in.

ha
networking
security
training

Hopefully this let's us keep talking in the open while also letting people
subscribe just to their subteam's interest areas.

Let me know if you see anything amiss with the setup.