[Openstack-docs] doxygen

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Oct 2 21:58:07 UTC 2014

Hello folks,

On Thu 02 Oct 2014 11:55:24 AM PDT, Anne Gentle wrote:
> I'd like you to consider it a spec for cross-project since its
> implementation should affect all project's developers.

>From what I understand, what Vikram is suggesting would require a lot of
people to agree on using doxygen as a standard to document APIs in code.
Starting a blueprint would probably be the conclusion of a much larger
conversation among all developers to get their buy-in first, otherwise I
don't believe the blueprint will ever be approved.

I would suggest to move the conversation to openstack-dev and check
there the pulse for a switch to doxygen.

/stef