[Openstack-docs] doxygen

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Oct 2 18:55:24 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Vikram Hosakote (vhosakot) <
vhosakot at cisco.com> wrote:

>  Hi Anne,
>
>  Thanks a lot for the reply. Sure, I will attend tomorrow’s bootstrapping
> session on dev docs at 3:00 EST and ask this question on Etherpad.
>
>  Stefano,
>
>  Can you please let me know if I can submit a draft blueprint for the
> integration of doxygen into OpenStack ? If yes, in which project ?
> (openstack-manuals ?, tempest ?, openstack-ci ? openstack-sdk ?)

I'd like you to consider it a spec for cross-project since its
implementation should affect all project's developers. There's a
conversation going on now about that on the openstack-dev list, follow
along here:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-October/047600.html

It's looking like it'll be reviewed by the TC overall.

Let me know if that makes sense -- and Stef, let me know if that makes
sense to you.

Anne