[OpenStack-docs] Debian installation guide for Juno

Jason Bishop jason.bishop at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 08:51:01 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas, I wonder if it is feasible to rely more on pre-seed files in
the docs.  If the docs described the pre-seed config options then the maybe
the rest would more closely resemble the ubuntu docs.  Speaking personally,
i'm a debian openstack user but i have edited files rather than debconf so
far.

jason