[OpenStack-docs] [networking] Initial documentation for neutron DVR scenario

Phil Hopkins phil.hopkins at rackspace.com
Mon Nov 17 15:11:04 UTC 2014

Great work Matt.

Do we want to document GRE tunnels also? The good part about GRE tunnels is that they done require l2population so that Open vSwitch 2.0 works and Ubuntu 14.04 will work. If so how to do that? I believe a separate section for GRE tunnels would be the clearest.

Phil Hopkins RHCA CMDBA
Openstack Instructor
Rackspace Hostingtm
(210) 312-3584