[OpenStack-docs] Diagram color scheme

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 18:03:59 UTC 2014

Thanks for all the comments. I think we mostly narrowed down the color
scheme variations, but the font and line thicknesses need more discussion.
So, I eliminated the dark-on-dark variation from the "simple" diagram [1]
and went crazy on font and line thicknesses with the remaining options. I
know some of you liked the object storage nodes, but a few of the colors
fell outside of the theme and I'm trying to make this work within it to
ease future documentation and templates. I also included numbers on each
object for easier reference. So... pick a number and add if/where/when you
prefer thicker fonts and/or lines.

[1] http://23.253.231.218/rpc-diagrams/os-examplearchneutron-hw.png

Matt