[OpenStack-docs] Diagram color scheme

Nick Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Fri Nov 14 01:50:27 UTC 2014

On the color, I definitely prefer the light version; much easier to
read.  Any of the colors actually work, I think.

On the monotone, I actually LIKE the object storage nodes the best,
though that's not saying much; I don't like the monotone much at all,
actually, particularly compared with the color.  At small font sizes, I
don't tink there's enough contrast on the baqckground colors.  The
content colors are good, though.  That's why the Object Storage nodes
work, I think.  (Still prefer the color/light version, though.)

Nice job finding this.

----  Nick