[OpenStack-docs] Troubleshooting Guide?

Sutton, Harry (HP Converged Systems & Solutions ERT) harry.sutton at hp.com
Tue Nov 4 10:54:17 UTC 2014

I'm interested in starting work on a Troubleshooting Guide, is something
like this already in the works or is the team looking for someone to
take it on?

I've got a lot of interest in the topic, mainly because I learn so much
in the process of documenting it ;-) . Going through the manual
installation process, using the Installation Guides, things would
occasionally not work as I expected (which most often turned out to be a
case of not reading the document carefully enough ;-) ) but it led to a
troubleshooting process that made me recognize the lack of reference
material on the topic.

    /Harry