[Openstack-docs] Training Guides becoming a project in its own right?

Sutton, Harry (Converged Systems & Solutions ERT) harry.sutton at hp.com
Thu May 29 12:20:32 UTC 2014

I'm in favor of this - I'd like to get more involved in this effort, and
having it as a separate project might simplify that process.

     /Harry