[Openstack-docs] convert the HA guide from AsciiDoc to DocBook

Nicholas Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Tue May 27 19:11:14 UTC 2014

Yay!  OK, now I've got a question for you git folks out there.

Yesterday, I did the next step in this process, breaking everything down
by chapter and section.  I got so far as to commit, but I decided to
wait before hitting "git review".

Today those files are GONE.  Looks like my working copy has reset itself
to an earlier version.

I can redo it, but it took quite a while so I'd prefer to just retrieve
it somehow.  Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks...

----  Nick