[Openstack-docs] convert the HA guide from AsciiDoc to DocBook

Nick Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Mon May 26 05:44:20 UTC 2014

OK, so here's where we are:

I've got one patch in that does the wholesale conversion to XML, but
doesn't have things broken down and audited yet. That's here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/95401/

However, as you can see, it doesn't pass tox.  It doesn't pass tox locally
because it's trying to convert it to docbook, and there's nothing to
convert.  I've removed that functionality from os-docs-tools here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/95406/

But that needs to be merged before I can run tox on the book to look for
other problems.  I think.

Anyway, I've just commented code here; I'm happy to actually delete it if
I've done the right thing, but I didn't want to just hack out a bunch of
code without someone more familiar looking at it first.

Thanks!

----  Nick