[Openstack-docs] convert the HA guide from AsciiDoc to DocBook

Joseph Robinson joseph.robinson at RACKSPACE.COM
Sun May 25 23:47:35 UTC 2014

Yes, that’s a great idea, and I agree. Apologies for the delay. It will be great to have the procedure built with xml.

It will take more time to find out why it is not building the procedure correctly in Ascii then it would to merge the changes and immediately rebuild with xml.

Proceed when ready.

-Joe

From: Nick Chase <nchase at mirantis.com<mailto:nchase at mirantis.com>>
Date: Monday, 26 May 2014 6:05 am
To: aj <aj at suse.com<mailto:aj at suse.com>>
Cc: "openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>" <openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-docs at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [Openstack-docs] convert the HA guide from AsciiDoc to DocBook

I can do it immediately.  I was planning to work on this this afternoon so that would be perfect.

---- Nick

On May 25, 2014 3:55 PM, "Andreas Jaeger" <aj at suse.com<mailto:aj at suse.com>> wrote:
On 05/25/2014 07:51 AM, Nick Chase wrote:
> Great.  Done.
>  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+spec/convert-ha-guide-to-docbook
>
> Joseph, do you know when you'll be done with the list fixes?  I don't
> know how to make that numbered list work right in ASCIIDoc, but I do
> know how to make it work in Docbook, so we could also, if there's
> agreement here, accept the patch as it is and I'll incorporate it and
> fix it immediately in the Docbook.

I'm fine with accepting the patch if you get this done quickly. Feel
free to ignore my -1 - but I'm not removing it to give others the chance
to chime in,

 Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com<http://suse.com>,opensuse.org<http://opensuse.org>} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi