[Openstack-docs] database-api publishing - ready for index.html?

Nikhil Manchanda nikhil at manchanda.me
Thu May 22 22:06:17 UTC 2014

Hi Anne / Andreas:

The trove team (thanks to Tim! (grapex)) has already landed the change to
move the api-docs from the openstack/database-api to the openstack/trove
repository.  Andreas can you please clarify if the docs in this review are
being built from the trove repository, or the older database-api
repository?
If it's the former, I think we are good.

Of course, I still need to get myself and a couple of other folks from
Trove to go over the docs, and update it with new APIs that we have
recently added (datastore / config groups). :) Still working on that.

Thanks,
Nikhil