[Openstack-docs] Armed with roadmaps and bug lists, amazing docs happen

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Wed May 21 01:05:11 UTC 2014

We definitely need one place (or one type of place) to find the task list
for each book/document and indicate ownership for particular tasks. I like
the more formal nature of including a file in each repo that requires
agreement through the review process to change roadmap components. However,
assigning a task to myself also requires the review process and I'm not
sure we need that complexity for this particular type of change. A wiki
helps the latter situation, but lacks control and history of the roadmap
components. Maybe we can self-approve task assignments?