[Openstack-docs] Improvements to the Installation Guide

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Sun May 18 21:15:51 UTC 2014

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 8:00 AM, Matt Kassawara <mkassawara at gmail.com>wrote:

> I suppose we can use the "work items" section in the blueprint or note
> activities on the Wiki page.

If you're all willing to work this way, I think it helps us know the
"quality" of our docs set by tracking bugs as defect or inaccuracy rather
than reorg or gap-filling. What do you think? Is it work-able to track on
the wiki page?

Let's also talk about how we can make a roadmap-per-book workable while
still not causing duplication of effort. My original thinking is that you'd
update the roadmap with your patch, but now I realize 2 people could work
on a roadmap item at once without knowing the other is doing the same
thing. Thoughts?