[Openstack-docs] Improvements to the Installation Guide

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Sun May 18 01:32:24 UTC 2014

I created a blueprint for improvements to the Installation Guide.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+spec/installation-guide-improvements

The suggested changes currently live in an Etherpad.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/installation-guide-audit

The blueprint needs a specification. Shall I organize our ideas from the
Etherpad and add them to a Wiki page with suggested priorities? I'm also
curious how we plan to track and divide up the work. I'm thinking about
using bugs... either a single one similar to how we handled the
Installation Guide networking improvements, or one per chapter, or... other
suggestions?