[Openstack-docs] stable/icehouse branch for openstack-manuals

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sat May 10 11:27:41 UTC 2014

On 05/10/2014 08:58 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On 05/09/2014 11:08 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>> On 05/09/2014 10:30 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Congrats on the docs release for the Install Guides and Configuration
>>> Reference! Huge appreciation vibes to everyone who made the Icehouse
>>> release a success for docs. I'm continually grateful for the great group
>>> we have working on docs and doc tools.
>>>
>>> What this means is:
>>> - If you have a patch to the install-guide or config-ref files and it
>>> affects Icehouse also, in the commit message put "backport:
>>> stable/icehouse" so that reviewers know what needs to go to the
>>> stable/icehouse branch.
>>> - We can now begin documenting Juno changes in those documents.
>>>
>>> As noted previously, every other document is continuously published,
>>> meaning, if a patch is approved, it will be published live.
>>>
>>> Thanks again, and I hope to see you all in Atlanta.
>>
>> Just noticed that our jobs do not handle icehouse properly - I hope this
>> fixed it:
>> https://review.openstack.org/93129
>
> This breaks all gate jobs now ;( I'm sorry,

The infra job was reverted (Clark was sleep walking ; - thanks!).

The setup was broken on the havana branch as well. Fortunately,
openstack-doc-test has an option to set the values manually that are
read from the properties file and I've set these values now.

I'm double checking these patches now and if they pass, will
self-approve to unbreak the tree:
https://review.openstack.org/93183
https://review.openstack.org/93182