[Openstack-docs] Atlanta Summit – Patching the documentation process

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Wed May 7 19:15:42 UTC 2014

On Thursday morning at 9:50 in room B301, we're holding a session [1] on
how to improve the documentation process which includes the following
topics:

- Discuss creation of a new wiki page for documentation review guidelines
and review the associated draft [2]
- Discuss how to improve the new documentation contributors wiki page [3][4]
- Discuss use of the installation guide as the standard for configurations,
labels, etc.
- Discuss use of an online style guide beyond our conventions
- Discuss the discipline of submitting a bug and waiting for
confirmation/triage/discussion/prioritization before uploading a patch

Please refer to the associated Etherpad [5] for more details.

[1] http://sched.co/1ik80Gn
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/ReviewGuidelines
[3] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/HowTo<http://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/HowTo/>
[4] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/HowTo/FirstTimers
[5]
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/summit0514-session-patching-the-docs-process

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the summit!

Matt