[Openstack-docs] back-end, back end or backend in OPS Guide and openstack-manuals?

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Mon Mar 17 12:57:08 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas and all --
O'Reilly is fine with our preference for  "back end" for a noun and
"back-end" for an adjective as long as it is consistent throughout.

I haven't found other direct conflicts yet but will report back as needed.

Do keep us posted as you keep going through the book. It looks like only a
few more chapters need patches and we have reviews galore.

Thanks so much Andreas, Tom, Steve, and Nermina! Wowsa.
Anne

--
Anne Gentle
annegentle at justwriteclick.com