[Openstack-docs] Config reference news

Gauvain Pocentek gauvain.pocentek at objectif-libre.com
Sat Mar 15 14:32:00 UTC 2014

Hi,

Le 2014-03-14 15:06, Steve Gordon a écrit :
> [...]

Discussing this at the summit would be nice, and then take proper
action in the juno cycle. I guess we should register a session, I'll
look into that, that's totally new to me.

In the meantime, I suggest that we introduce the xml:id in the tables
(some are already published and used), xi:include the tables in the
"here are all the options" page, and use xref from other pages
referencing the tables.

Does this sound good enough for the icehouse release?

Thanks,
Gauvain