[Openstack-docs] Standards: *-as-a-Service

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Mar 13 17:59:48 UTC 2014

On 03/12/2014 01:57 PM, Steve Gordon wrote:
> [...]

I just counted the usage of "as-a-service" (any capitalization) vs. "as
a service" (also any capitalization):
"as-a-Service": 24 times
"as a Service": 25 times

So, that's not guidance. I'm fine with your proposal to use the
following spellings:

Firewall-as-a-Service
Load-Balancer-as-a-Service
Infrastructure-as-a-Service

I've prepared a patch for the glossary with the above spellings:
https://review.openstack.org/80355

If this goes in, I'll change the other places as well,