[Openstack-docs] Standards: *-as-a-Service

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Wed Mar 12 06:31:21 UTC 2014

Another standards question (gee, we're good at these at the moment):

I've seen many variations on hyphenation and capitalisation of
*-as-a-Service, recently. Can we please make a decision about what we
prefer? Personally, my vote is as written above, with the first word and
'service' both initcapped, and hyphens, but I don't have a very good
argument other than I like it. Opinions welcome, and I'll update the
standards on the wiki once we have a conclusion.

Lana

--
Lana Brindley
Technical Writer