[Openstack-docs] neutron-debug

Phil Hopkins phil.hopkins at rackspace.com
Mon Mar 10 14:47:47 UTC 2014

Consider it done!

Phil

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 10, 2014, at 9:17 AM, "Anne Gentle" <annegentle at justwriteclick.com<mailto:annegentle at justwriteclick.com>> wrote:

Ok, then that placement (Networking chapter of Cloud Admin Guide) sounds good to me!

Anne

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 9:12 AM, Phil Hopkins <phil.hopkins at rackspace.com<mailto:phil.hopkins at rackspace.com>> wrote:
It is a CLI command that I took the bug. I would like to close it by putting the doc where I indicated.

I agree that we need to add a troubleshooting section(s) to the admin or config guides. The sections from the Operations guides would be a good starting point.

Phil

Sent from my iPhone