[Openstack-docs] Docs-core team

Anne Gentle anne.gentle at rackspace.com
Wed Mar 5 13:10:07 UTC 2014

Hi again all,
Thanks to the core members who have given input on the data pull. I've
since re-run the stats as of 3/4/14 and sense that it's time to revise our
-core list.

I'd like to invite the following members to core:
Gauvain Pocentek
Lana Brindley
Summer Long
Shilla Saebi
Matt Kassawara

I also need to remove these members from core, these members have served
docs well but haven't been active this release:
Laura Alves
Kevin Bringard
Atul Jha
Russel Bryant
Razique Mahroua

Thanks so much for your ongoing efforts for OpenStack documentation! Let me
know if you accept your new privileges and responsibilities to continue to
improve and review the docs.