[Openstack-docs] Case Study and Training Guide

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Sat Jun 28 19:36:59 UTC 2014

Hi All

we are little discussion and next july 1st, we will have our first
training/doc meeting in Jakarta, in our OSUG-ID meetup.

i have an idea regarding several case implementation and will become
training guide series

the idea to create a case study for install openstack from 1 server, 2
server (controller-node split), 3 server, 5 server or 10 server
(ubuntu orange box), and 12 (minimum one class room regulation based
on our ministery of education program).

i dont know, where this concept fit in, and is this doc ML the best
place to share this ?

I think also to get a "ref implementation" repository for openstack in
the real world, and also their architecture setting

this Ref Implementation will change and make a best new training guide
for all of us

input plx