[Openstack-docs] Need help with redirects

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Jun 26 13:10:27 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,
The build job for the .htaccess file copy must not be working correctly...
the one on the server is dated Apr 16.

I can manually copy it but seems like we should fix the build job. The
index.html for sure moved correctly since it's dated June 26. There must be
a problem with the file copy for .htaccess?

Thanks for looking --
Anne