[Openstack-docs] docs-specs repository

Sean Roberts seanrob at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Jun 25 20:33:07 UTC 2014

As a parallel thread to Anne's doc-specs repo, I propose that we start with the neutron spec template.rst and skeleton.rst found here https://github.com/openstack/neutron-specs/tree/master/specs. We would remove the REST API impact, security, notifications, and performance impact sections. I would modify the Data Model Impact to doc/common docs Impact.

Once we figure out the naming bits from the other thread and the template highlights here, then an Infra patch to create the repo would be the next step.

Sean Roberts
Infrastructure Strategy, Yahoo
seanrob at yahoo-inc.com
(925) 980-4729