[Openstack-docs] Moving on

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Sat Jun 21 03:51:02 UTC 2014

David, I know we never could have made it this far with out you. I think I
still have the 20+ replies from you from when I first started building
OpenStack docs with ant and needed help troubleshooting. You patiently
figured it out. You didn't even work at Rackspace then, but helped out
anyway, because you care about open source and quality.

Thanks so much for your insights, sense of humor, and dedication. I hope
your experiences with OpenStack serve you well in your new role!
Anne