[Openstack-docs] Training Slide Official

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Jun 20 12:42:08 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 5:40 AM, Frans Thamura <frans at meruvian.org> wrote:

> HI all
>
> I will be in bandung city for translation project openstack (esp training
> guide)
>
> with around 30 schools

This is great!

> can help me regarding slide/presentation between training guide
> translation vs user guide/doc translation

The material about translation is on the wiki to my knowledge, but perhaps
Tom or Daisy know of slides or presentations about translation.

The training guides can be translated just like the user guides I believe.
What I don't know is whether there are translation build jobs on the
training-guides repo.

> or we strict using the same anne's doc material?

Mostly the training guides are re-using the content already written, so
much of it will be translated that way. It's just it might not be bundled
and organized quite the same.