[Openstack-docs] Clearly marking trunk/ as the unstable version

Gauvain Pocentek gauvain.pocentek at objectif-libre.com
Fri Jun 20 07:13:51 UTC 2014

We've received several bug reports about the auth_strategy nova option
missing from our install procedure these last few days. These bugs are
reported against the trunk doc, by people installing icehouse. The doc
is in fact correct, both in trunk (the default for this option in juno
has changed and we don't need to set it anymore), and in the icehouse
branch (where the option is set up in the procedure).

Would it be possible to mark the pages in the trunk/ subdirectory of
docs.o.org as "in progress" or "unstable", or anything that would
explicitly tell the user that he might not be reading the correct page?
We already have "juno" in the install-guide and config-ref titles, but I
don't think it's visible enough.

Thanks,

Gauvain Pocentek

Objectif Libre - Infrastructure et Formations Linux
http://www.objectif-libre.com