[Openstack-docs] Structure for steps with additional information

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 21:48:58 UTC 2014

Anne,

I think the replacement action functions as a dependency of the primary
configuration instruction. In your example, the primary configuration
instruction references the "keystone user-create" command, but requires
replacement of HEAT_PASS and EMAIL_ADDRESS with suitable strings to
complete it. However, your suggestion seems to resolve the issue of
sentence consolidation awkwardness for steps that reference more than one
replaceable.

Matt

P.S. - I'm curious how Diane feels about the gerund. :)