[Openstack-docs] Patch for automated Debian installations

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Mon Jun 2 12:58:45 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Steve Gordon" <sgordon at redhat.com>
> To: "Matt Kassawara" <mkassawara at gmail.com>

Although the above hasn't merged there seem to be a couple of other patches in the queue that take the approach of removing the manual configuration steps in favour of debconf:

* https://review.openstack.org/#/c/97158/2
* https://review.openstack.org/#/c/97156/

I think we need to have a wider discussion abotu whether we're ok with where this is going as I think it's slipped by most of the core reviewers.

Thanks,

Steve